Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I've done my presentation!!

yup! that's it..i've just done my psm presentation!
it was a great relieve!!!fuh....

it haunts me every nite,
in my dreams,in my lunch,my bath...


its everything i hear this week..
everyone is bz asking how's ur psm?
A : oh..i dah kena hentam terok..
B : even ask me to change my title,objective etc...
C : hey,she's crying after presentation..
D : during presentation,u hv to do this and don't do that,that,
bla...bla...bla....
wth???i've been hearing this since yesterday..
and it turns out,it is not as bad as told..
well..it depends on panels and ur luck!heheh
maybe,mine was not that excellent,(i've a baddd sore throat..huhu)
but, i'm happy and satisfied wit panel's comments...
hey, it feels reallly reallly grreattt when u get rid of sumthing that bother ur life....


P/s: i'm going to watch moovviiieesss until my eyes bengkak!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Crying was an acceptable outlet, even if it made you feel raw and empty inside, it was still better than that build up of resentment that grew from not letting your emotions out.' -Dorothy Koomson for My Bestfriend's Girl-