Sunday, May 16, 2010

POST ini teristimewa untuk sahabat baikku Noni...

First of all, Hepi BESTday my dear..Semoga hidup ko sentiasa dlm limpah rahmatNYA dan mari kita sm2 mencari keredhaanNya dlm hidup tok..n..smoga kta sm2 berjaya berjumpa MR. DARCY juak...hehehehehe

Tok ku curik dr web lain..p ku suka..n mcm promise ku ngan kau..OK???orait!!

You Are My Friend And I Hope
You Know That's True.
No Matter What Happens
I Will Stand Right By You.
In Times Of Grief
I Will Give You Belief.
I'll Be There For You
Whenever You Are In Need.
To Lend You A Hand
To Do A Good Deed.
So Just Call On Me When
You Need Me, My Friend!
I Will Always Be There For You
Right To The End!

Best Friends Forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

'Crying was an acceptable outlet, even if it made you feel raw and empty inside, it was still better than that build up of resentment that grew from not letting your emotions out.' -Dorothy Koomson for My Bestfriend's Girl-