Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lao Gong!zhù nǐ shēng rì kuài lè...

aiyaa...lao gong sudah semakin tua ni..24 oreadi..
Photobucket
i won't advise u to b matured because u are matured..
eventhough some people said u are dumb, stupid or playful..
i don't care cause' i understand ur joke..
Accepted!
Photobucket
after almost 4 years spending time together,
i must say,
meeting u is one of the best moment in my life..
U left a big print in my heart...and always be..
U are a great friend..one of my best actually..
the best joker...
everytime i see stephen chow, u are the first person appeared in my mind..
the one who hear me at my worst...
listen to my dream and all..
created some crazy stories for us to laugh..
and so on..

My Dear TBS..
On your birthday,
I'm wishing u all the best in everything u do..
everything u have..
everything u dream of..
and sorry for the pic..



I know u ask me to delete it..
But..it's a memory ok..
Anyway, thanx a lot for being there for me through my ups and downs..
U won't know how much that mean for me..
Xie xie ni...

Hen Xiang ni!

Always believe this..OK?

Photobucket

Luv,

Meera


P/S:
nak wish birthday to my lovely cousin too, Kak Lindot..
To kak lin..semoga cepat2 kawin..dpt nambah cicit akong..hehe

n to my lovely student, Fiqree Azeem..Happy birthday..
Teruskan usaha..
semoga berjaya hingga ke menara gading..
Jangan nakal2..
kelak cikgu cia sonyeng main teng2..boleh??


2 comments:

  1. aee
    epi bdae juak untuk yg bkenaan
    heheh..n utk sonyeng
    dengar kata ckgu..mk di cia x???
    haha

    ReplyDelete

'Crying was an acceptable outlet, even if it made you feel raw and empty inside, it was still better than that build up of resentment that grew from not letting your emotions out.' -Dorothy Koomson for My Bestfriend's Girl-