Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hepi 23rd Bday!!


This entry is specially for my lifetime bestfriend..
she's my sister born from another mother..

You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!
Align Center

And you know EMY ZULAIKA, that friend of mine is YOU!!
Thanx for always being there for me,through my ups n downs..and i promise u thiss...

If one day you feel like crying...
Call me.
I don't promise that I will make you laugh,
But I can cry with youPhotobucket


If one day you want to run away--
Don't be afraid to call me.
I don't promise to ask you to stop...
But I can run with youPhotobucket


Photobucket
If one day you don't want to listen
to anyone...
Call me.
I promise to be there for you.
And I promise to be very quiet.

Photobucket
But if one day you call...
And there is no answer...
Come fast to see me
Perhaps I need you...

Wishing u all the best in this life and after...

Photobucket

Keep smiling!!!!

4 comments:

  1. kak mira!!!
    wah rindu2
    kmk lm kua ngn ktk
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. tqvm meera...i love u 2....

    If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. xazryx : bkn bday sy..bday sahabat sehidup semati sy..ehe

    isma : pa cita ktk kinek tok?bila ktk nk cia tek?

    anon (aku rs emy tok) : ko bok bc ka entry tok???adohhh...ada ku post rah fb u....huhuhu

    ReplyDelete

'Crying was an acceptable outlet, even if it made you feel raw and empty inside, it was still better than that build up of resentment that grew from not letting your emotions out.' -Dorothy Koomson for My Bestfriend's Girl-