Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lean On Me..

So..father's day just passed..and i haven't wished anyone..too busy exactly..

semalam tengok movie tamil,abiyum naanum (lebih kurang camtu tajuk)..
bez movie tu..overall it's about 2 dads talking bout their daughter and the adventure of being a dad..
it's remind me of my father..then, i realize how i never stop missing him..

Photobucket

obviously, he's the only say it's okay when everything seems out of place..
he would say i'm good when i'm at my worse...
he's the first i would go to ask about anything and he'll answer it no matter how stupid that question is..and...with patient.(u know, kids always have a lot to ask..macam iklan petronas pasal burung tu..aku pun xingat burung apa..n..petronas ke??sori..memori lost!)
sambong..
he's the only guy who would lie to say i'm pretty..(thanx!..i don't care wat others say)
and he's afraid to lose me even he knows i belong to him from the start...
NOW...i'm missing him badly..
i had nowhere to run when i broke my knees...
Photobucket
i had no one by my side when i'm upset...
you were not there to watch world cup with me..
no jackie chan movies anymore..
i'd played chess alone (versus computer..lost btw!me!)...Photobucket
i had no u to laugh at my sarcasm and stupid jokes...
but, somehow..thanx for letting me into ur life...
AL-fatihah...

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Crying was an acceptable outlet, even if it made you feel raw and empty inside, it was still better than that build up of resentment that grew from not letting your emotions out.' -Dorothy Koomson for My Bestfriend's Girl-