Friday, March 6, 2009

UNFORGETTABLE



MY HAPPINESS

I’ve loved, I’ve been broken, I’ve walked
I’ve been wrong, I’ve cried, I’ve hurt, I’ve been tired, I’ve cried
All these agitation, confusion and loneliness were real

I’ve gone mad, I’ve longed for, I’ve been insecure, I’ve been anxious
I’ve been blundered, I’ve dreamed, I’ve owned, I’ve lost
How am I to forget?

The couch you once sat on has closed its eyes
The music you loved to hear has stopped
I’ve waited for you ‘till I’ve lost myself

Mine, yours, hers, the good, the bad, the difficult times,
I’ve been disheartened, I’ve gone through the sorrow, I’ve had my golden days
All the aches, the sweetness, the bitterness
Still clear in my mind

The things I really wanted to forget were absolutely unforgettable
I wish to start anew
My happiness will return
So long as I understand how profound our love was
I will not seek to wonder if it was worthy or unworthy

My happiness will return
Leaving was not a matter of one giving a choice to another

i've read someone's entry just now..
it's bout how she met this someone who resembles her 'papa'..i think she's quite lucky cos have given a chance like dat...
it made me realise how sometimes i really wish to get to see someone who looks like them(my dearest)..
sometimes in the street, even in the road, i always wondering outside the window and search for any figure that look like them..
i miss them a lot..i miss everything bout them.....

my eyes miss them

my feeling love them

my hand need them

my mind call them

my heart just for them..

forever and always...

2 comments:

  1. salam...

    thanks kerana sudi membaca blog aku...jangan puji sangat, nanti aku lupa diri...hehe

    mau ambil sajak aku...ya...silakan...aku tulis untuk semua...jumpa lagi ya...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. meera.
    mesti sakit nak merindui org yg paling kita sayang p sikpat meluahkan nya pada org ya.

    kau lebih tau sbb kau yg rasa nak.
    it's ok to miss them,but not too much.as much as you miss them,they miss you there too.

    apa yg penting,
    make something that they really proud of you..

    ReplyDelete

'Crying was an acceptable outlet, even if it made you feel raw and empty inside, it was still better than that build up of resentment that grew from not letting your emotions out.' -Dorothy Koomson for My Bestfriend's Girl-