Thursday, November 18, 2010

Goodnight, beautiful

A very heart-warming book..
i am falling head over heels to all Dorothy Koomson works..
not just this one,
but also My bestfriend's girl, Marshmallow for breakfast, Chocolate run and the rest..
the heart-broken Kamryn Matika,
who's just like me..
and the confusing Mr Wiseman..
the man of every woman dreams...
my favourite twin in Marshmallow..
the secretive Kendra Tamale ..
again, who's just like me..
and the best of all them has to be Nova Kumalisi..
Nova + Malvolio = perfect
BUT
Dorothy proves it that there's high price to pay for perfect friendship+love..

i just can't describe how beautiful her work are..
they just simply touch you..
outside and inside..
she made me realise that i really need to open myself up..
not bottling all my problems and thoughts to myself..
maybe..just maybe..
it's really time for me to move on...




'Wasn't it someone who knew of pain that could help you heal it?'
by Nova; Goodnight, beautiful



p/s:
Argentina vs brazil
certainly the match i've been waiting for..
Romero is the HERO for tonight...
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Crying was an acceptable outlet, even if it made you feel raw and empty inside, it was still better than that build up of resentment that grew from not letting your emotions out.' -Dorothy Koomson for My Bestfriend's Girl-