Monday, October 19, 2009

ChoCoLAte

Here it comes again
19th of October
it is as empty as previous year
i couldn't say 'happy birthday,dear!'
all i could say,
'how are u doing up there?'

u are the one who teach me:
to walk
to talk
to read
to listen
to watch and learn
to be patient
to wait
but, u never teach me how to cope
for u never get the chance to see me
grow up as a matured young lady....

it has been 4 years
i've learned an unusual amount
how i'm taking care of myself
solving my own problems
listen to others as u always do
yet, no one's there listen to me
when i'm down
when i'm happy
when i'm thinking that
it is where u used to be
But,i'm okay
i'm a grown up now
u don't have to worried anymore
because,u have taught me a lot
that help me get through these...

joy,happiness,ups and downs,pains,
sadness,laugh,smile,emo,birth,death,
that is life...
it will never ends
i am kinda lucky cos'
i still got the chance to feel these
though inside, i never really think i have feelings....

Happy birthday,dad..
how i wish i can buy chocolate for u once again...

-Al-FATIHAH-

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Crying was an acceptable outlet, even if it made you feel raw and empty inside, it was still better than that build up of resentment that grew from not letting your emotions out.' -Dorothy Koomson for My Bestfriend's Girl-