Sunday, June 21, 2009

I GO ....

So long, fare thee well
The dancer and the dancing days have taken leave and fell
So turn down this bed of stone
Quench me with the deadly nightshade from the rose that you belong

The long December rain is falling now
Running down on streets to nowhere
Music is my life you're my sweetest nightingale
But I can't hear it here no more
And I go
I go

Hush now, don't shake or break
Words have fallen silent like soldiers to the grave
No matter what they do or say
Lay me on the sleepy meadow by the tracks upon your face

3 comments:

  1. the soundtrack of The talentime,

    its lyrics had reveals what you felt on 21st June this year... be tough

    It been 3 and half year, the pain doesn't went off just like that, it remain there BUT I believe that there is a purpose whatever that happen, it's up to us to find the true meaning of every event that happen...

    then, we should prove to those that we love that we are going to be fine... we are going to excel in every field we involve and to do our best in living our life...

    this is the best way to repay their CARE & undivided LOVE, and we should show ours through what we do and how we live our life...

    bitterness and sweetness are both outflow of life

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for the sweet talk daniel..

    xda g cne ayn..nak blt xlmk gk bh..huhuhuh

    ReplyDelete

'Crying was an acceptable outlet, even if it made you feel raw and empty inside, it was still better than that build up of resentment that grew from not letting your emotions out.' -Dorothy Koomson for My Bestfriend's Girl-