Thursday, December 4, 2008

Looking for my bestfren


this is a translated lyrics of XUN YOU QI SHI by Ming dao n Meng Zhe from YING YE SAN JIA YI..the lyrics is very meaningful to me..enjoy!


Suddenly in an ordinary night
i remembered the girl that we both chased when we were young
How she is now?whether her tears are still so clear
suddenly i thought of the cut near your mouth
does it still stir up your look of hatred
or has it now become
only thing i can give you is courage
and energy to think of me again

Who knew that road in the same town can be so long
as time passed
many walls are built accidentally
i really hope to turn back time
with you we'd not go home
and roam the streets
i know that now and the past
many things are different
i still want to find those strands of memory both of us left behind
quietly beside you
even if it's just looking and keeping silent

Suddenly in this ordinary night
dad and mum mentioned us the bunch of troublemakers
cutely and determinedly
advised me to look at how we are now
suddenly i remembered the field where we graduated
if anyone still go there occasionally to loiter
we have all grown up
but lost the courage to support things together

Anyone knows how my friends are doing now
if they have anything
that they need my help with
tell them that i'm waiting
we'll meet at the heaven
that we once went to
I know that many of my friends are different now
but they gave me the wings to fly happily
even if it was a lonely street
just staring at the lamp post
and not thinking of anything

They are in my heart
they're wandering by themselves now
they are beside me
I am in their heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Crying was an acceptable outlet, even if it made you feel raw and empty inside, it was still better than that build up of resentment that grew from not letting your emotions out.' -Dorothy Koomson for My Bestfriend's Girl-